BLINDER HP-905 Frequently Asked Questions
We at BLINDER are often asked questions about different aspects of our products. To make things easier for you we have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions to save you time. The list is broken into categories for specific issues.
HP-905 Installation Questions and Answers:
1. Do you recommend professional installation or can I install the HP-905 myself?
2. How do I work out how many sensors to put on the front of the vehicle, and how many sensors to install on the rear of the vehicle?
3. Can I install the HP-905 Compact sensors behind the windscreen or rear window, inside the vehicle?
4. Can I install the sensors deep inside my vehicles body work so they are impossible to notice?
5. I bought a Dual HP-905 and now wish to upgrade to a Quad HP-905 system. Do I need to buy a new CPU or only the sensors?
6. Are there any safety issues with using the BLINDER laser jammer Units?
HP-905 Operation Questions and Answers:
1. Are there any safety issues with using the BLINDER laser jammer Units?
2. After the HP-905 alarms to a police laser, is there a "re-set time period" before the laser jammer is armed again.?
3. Do laser jammers work best in full day light or at night?
4. Will the unit detect laser speed guns and laser speed cameras when in Parking Sensor Mode?
5. Are there any safety issues when operating the unit in Parking Sensor Mode?
6. In "Receive Only" mode, do the HP-905 sensors emit any infrared light?
7. Is the HP-905 Compact waterproof and can I use it on a motorcycle?
8. Can I connect my M27 / M47 sensors to the HP-905 CPU?
HP-905 Software Questions and Answers:
1. Do I need to remove my HP-905 CPU from my vehicle to upgrade the software?
2. Does the CPU require external power during the software upgrade?
3. Do the software upgrades cost extra to purchase?
4. How often are the software upgrades released?